URBAN REST STOP STATISTICS
As of February 14, 2014, the Urban Rest Stop has provided:
318,116 loads of laundry
1,368,499 restroom visits
to 36,361 unduplicated patrons
OUR WISH LIST
Your financial donations help us to purchase the needed health and hygiene supplies that our clients use every day of the year.
Each year, URS patrons consume:
- 14,000 toothbrushes
- 280 gallons of body soap
- 515 boxes of laundry soap
- 6988 rolls of toilet paper
- 504 boxes of facial tissue
We rent 9 washers and 14 dryers, which costs $1000 each month or $12,000 over the course of a year. Running those machines costs another $20,000 annually in electricity and water costs.
Every dollar that you contribute helps us to provide these goods for our region’s neediest citizens. In addition, the Urban Rest Stop is always in need of:
- Books, magazines and comic books
- Socks and other clean clothing in good condition
- Hygiene supplies such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, shaving cream, wash cloths
- Gloves, coats, ponchos and warm hats.